March Writing Prompts



Sunday


Monday

March 
Tuesday      Wednesday                    Thursday


Friday



Saturday





1

If I was in the circus I would be known for…
2

FREE WRITE
3

FREE WRITE

4

The best day of the week is…It is the best because…
5


If I could learn a new language I would want to
learn…
6

What makes a good playground?
7

If a genie granted me three wishes, I would wish for…
8

Would you rather have three arms or three legs? Why?
9

FREE WRITE
10

FREE WRITE

11

If I was invisible, I would…
12

When do you feel most grateful?
13

Do you feel like your parents trust you? Why or why not?
14

Write about a time when you stood up for yourself or for someone else?
15

What would you want to find at the end of a rainbow?
16

FREE WRITE
17

FREE WRITE

18

What animal best represents your personality? Why?
19

What do you think life will be like for kids 100 years in the future?
20

If I won an award, it would be for…
21

What does it mean to be a good neighbor?
22

What is your favorite room in your house? Why?
23

FREE WRITE
24
FREE WRITE

25

How do you deal with people who bug you?
26

What would happen if it actually rained cats and dogs?
27

Describe your best friend and how you met them?
28

What meal would you cook for your enemy?
29

What would happen if animals could talk?
30

FREE WRITE
31
FREE WRITE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts May Calendar