Conditionals



Second conditionals.

Second Conditional


Use:       
The second conditional structure is used to talk about imaginary situations and the consequences. 
                Example: If I had a car, I could visit my friend.
                (But the truth is, I do not have a car, and I cannot visit my friend).            
The second conditional structure is also used to talk about imaginary abilities and the consequences. 
                Example: If I could fly, I wouldn’t need a car.
                (But the truth is, I cannot fly, and so I need a car.)

1. Follow this link and do the online quiz on second conditionals. Re-take the quiz if you make any mistake until you get all the answers right. Read the explanation. 

2. In the comments box, write your answers to the following questions:
a. What would you do if you won a lottery?
b. If the whole world were listening, what would you say?
c. If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts May Calendar