Writing Prompts October Calendar

October Calendar for Writing Prompts

1. Choose 4 of these topics and write 4 posts in your personal blog in October.
2. Read at least one of your classmate's blog and leave a comment.




Sunday


Monday
October 2018
Tuesday      Wednesday                     Thursday


Friday



Saturday

1

If I had a magic broomstick, I would…
2

Compare and contrast summer and fall.
3

If I were the teacher for a week, I
would…
4

What is your favorite room/spot in your home?
5

My school is special because…
6

FREE WRITE
7

FREE WRITE
8

The best thing about fall is?
9

Is it important to have good hand writing? Why or why not?
10

My favorite sport is….It is the best sport because…
11

My favorite animal is… I like it
because…
12

Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Explain
13

FREE WRITE
14

FREE WRITE
15

My favorite TV show is….
16

If I could have any animal as a pet, it would be a…
17

What is your favorite part of the day? Why?
18

Do you like homework? Does it help you to learn?
19

Something new I’ve learned this year is…
20

FREE WRITE
21

FREE WRITE
22

My favorite season is…It is my favorite because…
23

What is your favorite memory?
24

My favorite type of books to read are…
25

If I could be any cartoon character, I would be…
26

What are qualities of a great teacher?
27

FREE WRITE
28

FREE WRITE
29

My favorite costume is…
30

If there was a snow day tomorrow, I
would…
31

If I got to carve a pumpkin, I would carve….



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts May Calendar