November Writing Calendar is open now!



Sunday
November 2018
Monday         Tuesday      Wednesday                       Thursday     Friday



Saturday




1

What is one challenge that you have overcome?
2

My favorite restaurant to go to is…
3

FREE WRITE
4

FREE WRITE
5

If you could be any age, what age would you be?
Why?
6

If I were not in school today, I would…
7

If you were on a deserted island, who would you want to be with you?
8

When I grow up, I would like to be famous for…
9

If you had a secret, who would you tell?
10

FREE WRITE
11

FREE WRITE
12

If you could be an animal for the day, which would you be?
13

What is your favorite game? Why is it your favorite?
14

Who is your favorite super hero? Why are they your favorite?
15

If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you be?
16

Why do you think teachers give tests?
17

FREE WRITE
18

FREE WRITE
19

Make a list of ten things you are thankful for.
20

What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
21

I would be thankful if I never had to….
22

Would you rather go to school every day or run a mile every day?
23

If you could make any type of club, what would it be?
24

FREE WRITE
25

FREE WRITE
26

What would happen if pets could talk?
27

What is your favorite thing to do at recess?
28

When I see snow, I think of…
29

One person I wish I could become better friends with is…
30

Write a thank you letter to someone who has helped you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts May Calendar