About me

I love learning. And I love inspiring others to never stop learning. 

I am a highly passionate ESL professional holding PhD in Linguistics and MA in TESOL from a redbrick University of Leeds, UK with extensive experience in English language teaching, preparation for high stake exams, teacher training, curriculum, and materials design.

At present, I am teaching ESL online through two organizations: Polycultural Immigrant and Community Services and TCET (Centre for Education and Training). I am also an online course developer for the Polycultural. 

Over the years, I was also engaged in several British Council local and regional projects on English language teaching and learning reforms. My roles varied from materials writer, teacher trainer, project lead to project manager. The projects focused on improving the quality of teaching and learning ESL through reforming the pre-service and in-service teacher education programmes, incorporating independent learning skills, intercultural competence and action research components in ELT curricula. 

I have contributed to the development and publication of ESL materials such as curricula, coursebooks, guidebooks. So far, I am the author and co-author of 20+ articles published in international journals like Teacher Trainer Journal, Folio, IATEFL Voices as well as local journals across Uzbekistan. I have presented at TESL conferences in Egypt, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, UK. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts May Calendar